AVACADO CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS
4-6 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
1 Medium Avocado
1/2 Lemon or Lime (for juice)
1 Cup Cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
1 Roma Tomato or handful of Grape Tomatoes
2 T chopped onion (red, green or white whatever you like)
1/4 Bell Pepper diced
Salt, Pepper or Garlic Powder to taste
- Cut Avocado in half, remove pit and scoop flesh into small mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado until nearly smooth.
- Squeeze lemon or lime juice into bowl and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder (to taste) into avocado and mix completely.
- Stir in chicken, onion, tomatoes and bell pepper until everything is evenly coated.
- Scoop mixture into clean dry romaine leaves. Enjoy!