Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread – Lizah Leishman
2 c. cake flour
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c canola oil
1 1/3 c sugar
2 T lemon juice
1/2 c buttermilk
zest of 1 lemon
1 c. grated zucchini
1 c powdered sugar
2 T. lemon juice
1 T. milk
1. Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Then add oil and sugar until well blended. Add lemon juice, buttermilk, lemon zest to this mixture and blend all together.
3. Fold in zucchini until it is mixed well.
4. Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend all together until well combined.
5. Pour batter into greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
7. While still warm, make glaze and spoon over the bread. Let the glaze set up before cutting and serving.