Relief Society Rolls
1 square softened butter
1/4 c. sugar
2 c. milk
1 T. salt
1 T. yeast
1/4 c. warm water
1 T. sugar
3 eggs (room temperature)
6 c. flour
1. Warm the butter, sugar, milk and salt in the microwave until sugar is dissolved.
2. Mix yeast, water and sugar together and let sit for ten minutes.
3. Add eggs to yeast mixture and stir together.
4. Add yeast mixture to butter mixture.
5. Blend together. Add flour one cup at a time. Beat until smooth between each addition. Let rise then punch down
6. May refrigerate up to 5 days.
Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.